Selling a Business
Know what your company is worth and how to find the right buyers
When you’re ready to sell your business, it’s not as easy placing a “For Sale” sign on the front lawn. In fact, selling a business is one of the most complicated processes according to many professionals.
The team at Presley & Partners is here to help you make sound decisions and point you in the right direction so that you can sell your business with confidence. We have experience advising many of Comox Valley’s most respected business owners through different aspects of the sales process including:
- Estimate business value
- Identification and vetting of prospective buyers
- Preparing your business for sale
- Compilation of tax returns for reporting to key prospects
- Identify and recommend legal and banking partners
- Responding to due diligence procedures
- Exit strategy planning
- Review and advice on draft agreements and offers
If you’ve been considering selling your business and aren’t certain where to start, reach out to us today. We’ll help get your business in order and work hard so that you can sell your business at the right time and for a fair market price.