Are You Ready to Make a Great Career Move?
Presley & Partners is one of Vancouver Island’s most respected accounting firms, and we’re looking for a qualified CPA to join our dynamic team. If you’re a CPA with a few years of experience under your belt, or even an enthusiastic fresh grad, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re located in one of the most beautiful and vibrant communities in Canada. Imagine spending your weekends on the slopes of one of BC’s premiere ski resorts, located just minutes from your doorstep. Or spending your lunch hour strolling through lush rainforest alongside a pristine glacier-fed river. Or mountain biking on the trails in Historic Cumberland.
OK, so we’ve established that the Comox Valley is a pretty nice place to live. What can you expect from working for our firm?
- A Healthy Salary – You’ll get competitive pay, full medical and dental benefits and a Professional Development fund. Plus we offer incentives for relocation.
- Professional Education Program – We offer numerous in-house courses as well as ongoing formal and informal training so you can continually be improving your skills
- A Lifestyle Account – We’ll help you pay for your healthy living purchases, like gym fees, ski passes and golf memberships
- Flexibility – We offer flexible work schedule as well as a flexible dress policy
- Career Advancement – Early partnership opportunities for the right team members
Our ideal employee has strong interpersonal skills, computer and technological proficiency, as well as a few years of experience in public practice. You should also be committed to continually improving your skills and growing with our firm (we offer regular ongoing training and mentorship).
Send your resume and cover letter today to email@example.com and start working for a firm that respects both your expertise and your personal life, in a dynamic community that’s the jewel of the West Coast.