Are You Ready to Make a Great Career Move?
CPA Articling Student – Comox Valley, British Columbia
Presley & Partners is one of Vancouver Island’s most respected accounting firms and we are looking for CPA students to join our dynamic team. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment in which to launch or further your career.
We are located in one of the most beautiful and vibrant communities in Canada. Imagine spending your weekends on the slopes of one of BC’s premiere ski resorts, located just minutes from your doorstep. Or spending your lunch hour strolling through lush rainforest alongside a pristine glacier-fed river. Or mountain biking on the trails in Historic Cumberland.
OK, so we’ve established that the Comox Valley is a pretty nice place to live. What can you expect from working for our firm?
- A Healthy Salary – You’ll get competitive pay, full medical and dental benefits. Plus we offer incentives for relocation
- CPA Student Costs – We cover your tuition costs and pay an annual allowance for additional costs related to the CPA program. We also provide an internal mentor and support while going through the CPA program. You will have access to the diverse experience of all of our team, including partners to help you succeed in the CPA program.
- Professional Education Program – We offer numerous in-house courses as well as ongoing formal and informal training so you can continually be improving your skills
- A Lifestyle Account – We’ll help you pay for your healthy living purchases, like gym fees, ski passes and golf memberships. We believe in work life balance.
- Flexibility – We offer a flexible work schedule as well as a flexible dress policy.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- University degree and ready to start the CPA program
- Computer and technological proficiency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and start working for a firm that respects both your expertise and your personal life, in a dynamic community that’s the jewel of the West Coast.